Saturday, February 23, 2019

Decisions, Decisions



Hey Blog!

    Today I'm challenged with making some decisions. I have been trying to think about genre and which type of artist I want to do my package on. I know that my interests pertain to Hip-Hop, so that would be my first choice. However, because we are required to use an unknown artist who does not yet have a large following, finding a hip-hop artist with enough artistic profile to create an actual pitch might be difficult in my little suburban town.

If I can't find an artist in this genre I am going to have to reconsider. I did some research on other packages that past students in my program have created and many of the packages that have been created have been on musicians that make pop/rock or folk music. I am not completely adamant about doing hip-hop so it's just a matter of finding the right music group. Some projects from the past have aspects that I hope to recreate or take influence from which I will cite in later posts once I decide my subject for the package. Much more to come soon!

Until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment