Saturday, February 23, 2019

Introduction


Welcome Back!
     
I am excited to announce that I have officially begun the process of my A Level portfolio project. This year I have chosen to work alone on my project because last year I experienced a lot of disappointment and setbacks when it came to relying on a project partner. I think that this time around while working alone I'll be able to allocate my time more efficiently as well as be able to have more control over the creative process. My chosen topic of study is the music promotion package! There were a number of reasons that supported my decision to choose this topic, some of those being: MUSIC IS LIFE, I am planning to have a career in the music industry and want to use this work as supplemental material when applying for schools and internships, and I am honestly just interested interested in branding, among other things.

In this blog I'll be documenting my production techniques, thought process and creative decisions; the good the bad and the ugly. I am going to be taking you through the entire development of my senior A Level portfolio package and I can't wait! In my next few postings I'll be making some preliminary decisions for genre and strategy when choosing a subject for my promotion so stay tuned!

until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment