Friday, April 5, 2019

Little details


Hey Blog!

AS you know this week I've been working on my website and digipak and have been changing the details as time goes on. What I intended with this project from the beginning of production was to make sure that I covered every base when it came to the details of my designs. I was playing around on canva with the photos from the photoshoot I did a couple weeks ago and started just creating some print material for fun that I actually ended up falling in love with and want to use. I was taking inspiration for this from other print material that I had seen before in magazines and catalogs. Basically what it is is an artist review kind of article. It doesn't serve any real purpose other than just to legitimize $K and make her seem more appealing and sought after. I tried mimicking other reviews I had seen before and using fonts that are typical of companies like Rolling Stones and Billboard. In the end I think that I came up with is actually really cool and was super easy to do and I plan on just including them in the "About" page of my website or maybe even as a post card back that could be passed out at music festivals or something like that.  I'll be sure to update this blog if anything else changes with this. 
My Review Print Ad

Until next time, 

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment