Saturday, April 13, 2019

Stressful final week

Hey Blog

Here we are in the final stretch of the project and I have finally finished the major tasks of my portfolio. Overall I can say that this process has been a lot more rewarding than my last year's project. I think that by working alone I was able to achieve more and manage my time a lot better. less reliance in these circumstances proved to be beneficial for me after all. I have successfully completed my digipak and music and website all before the deadline with literally no help. Although it was a difficult process at times it has proven to be very satisfactory in the end. This week I traveled to New York City so I had to crunch in order to be sure that everything was done and it finally almost is. Tomorrow my CCR will be finished and post my final posting about that whole process and then my next post will have all the links to my final products.

Until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment