Sunday, April 7, 2019

Video Shoot

Hey Blog!

So as you know I intended on filming my video today and being able to edit it and have everything finished by the middle of this, the final week of production. Unfortunately, however, a similar occurrence has happened where I have relied on other people's availability to be able to help me with my project and it has hindered me in the long run. My friend Matthew was supposed to film for me over 2 weeks ago, the same time that we did the gallery photoshoot and that day he was too busy. So we planned to reshoot today. Of course there's yet another set back in my production process that ultimately has only presented further problems for myself. At this point I'm extremely worried about being able to film and edit the video this week and still have time to finish my CCR all before the weekend. This weekend I'm going out of town to visit a college so it is essential that I have everything completed before I leave.

The plan from this point on is to film on a weekday this week and get everything shot in about 2 hours at a local park that is easily accessible. Matthew tends to be a very reliable guy and he is working on his own project as well so I don't fault him, it is just a bit unnerving knowing that about 40% of my project remains incomplete. Hopefully I'll be set at ease when things come together later this week. I had a production schedule but I suppose in any industry hiccups are to be expected

EVERYTHING IS CHANGING AND IM FREAKING OUT!

until next time, 

Kyleigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment