Thursday, April 11, 2019

My Digipak is Ready!

Hey blog

I have completed my digipak and finalized the editing. I made some changes from my original design that I showed in my previous blog posts. I changed my initial plan to be more reflective of my genre which is a mix of pop and R&B. I liked how the cover of Kehlani's album had the clouds in the background so I found some stock photos on google that I manipulated the colors of and added an overlay of my image on top of it. I kept my color palette consistent throughout my website and used it on my cover and back cover. The idea behind the colors is to convey a feeling of softness and emotion. All of the songs that "$K" has produced so far have been of a story telling/ ballad nature so I used colors that I thought reflected those feelings.







Overall I am extremely proud of how these turned out. Like extremely.
I used a mixture of Canva, PicCollage, and PicSee to create these.

No comments:

Post a Comment