Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Worst News Ever

Hey Blog

So, today I text Matthew making sure that he is available this week. I text him asking what day he will be able to help me and he asked me if we could shoot Thursday!!!! This made my heart sink! He has proven to be extremely unreliable and at that point I couldn't help but give up on him. At this point I have taken matters into my own hands and chosen to just film on my phone and try to make a video that will be good enough. I have less than a week now to complete the video so as I'm sure you can assume....IM FREAKING OUT

I tried to be professional and polite as much as I could but honestly I am very upset. I had planned with him since the beginning of this process to film with him and now he's somehow too busy. Even though he's been putting it off forever..this is now the third time and I've had enough.

This is exactly how the conversation went. Now I got my friend Kayla to help me film and were just going to use my iPhone camera to film. We're still going to film at a local park this week. The biggest issue at this point is the time constraint and the last minute nature of this aspect of my project. On top of all of this I still have to complete my creative critical reflection. WHAT NEXT?! JEEZ LOUISE!!
This blog doesn't even express how upset and concerned I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment