Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Surge of Inspiration

Hey Blog!


Today I am extremely excited to announce that I have been struck with an incredible surge of inspiration!
So far this week I haven't really had much time to focus on the project but as I had some downtime today I cam across something that immediately made my mind flourish with ideas. I was on my phone scrolling through instagram when I saw a video that made me feel sooo happy. (I'll link the video below)
The feeling that I got when watching this video made me feel such a strong sense of happiness and pleasure that I can't even explain. This feeling that I experienced is something that I want to incorporate into my work. I want viewers to watch my videos, or visit my website, or come to a concert and experience a similar sense of overwhelming positive emotion. The graphic and vivid colors used in the video I think is what may have caused me to feel so happy. Because of this theory, I took to the internet to discover the knowledge and theory behind the use of colors and the effects they have on consumers. https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/psychology-of-color and http://www.ignytebrands.com/the-psychology-of-color-in-branding/ were two great sites I found that explained thoroughly the importance that color choice has in the world of branding and marketing. I found from these sources that the colors that make people feel the most happy are Yellow and Orange. 
I plan on using these colors a lot throughout my website and CD/ print packaging as well as in my video. I hope to be able to convey feelings of happiness within my consumers!

until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment