Saturday, March 2, 2019

Making Moves

Hey Blog!

After deciding on the subject of my promotional package I have already started planning everything I want for my website and video. I know for certain that I want everything very colorful just for personal reasons. For my genre which can be described as Synpop or trip-hop, I will have to do some research on what color schemes sell products in this genre. I'll attach that below once I have the time  to sit down and do a little reading.

I have already reached out to a friend of mine who said he was willing to help me shoot the video (under my direction of course) and he gave me a really cool idea for a video that was 100% promotional and artist focused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ZWftuOgT0
I love how understated and downplayed everything feels in this particular video and that is exactly how I want my video to turn out too. I want a very relaxed and almost effortless vibe when it comes to the content of the video. All of the production tools such as cameras and lighting are all things that my new videographer has access too. We actually got into contact with the creator of the video above to find out how they filmed it and got names of all the equipment that was used. We plan to fit sometime within the next couple of weeks so stay tuned!!

until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment