Saturday, March 9, 2019

Back on Track

Hey Blog

As Mamma Mia has drawn to a beautiful close after 4 successful nights (including two sold out shows) I am glad to say that I'll be getting back on track in the upcoming week. I have begun coordinating with my friend the photographer that I mentioned before who is going to be helping me shoot the gallery images for my website and digipak and the music video. We plan on shooting everything this upcoming weekend before I head off to the State Thespian festival and we go into spring break. As you know I plan to have all the shooting done by the time I leave for states, that way the only thing I have to worry about is editing and detail work. I gave Matthew (my videographer) some insight into what exactly I wanted from him this weekend. Basically on Saturday and Sunday we'll be shooting some basic clean images in front of a backdrop at one of our houses. Then for the video shoot we might go on location to the beach near where we live. Nothing is set in stone yet location wise but I do plan to have a clear schedule for the day just so were not lallygagging and wasting time all day.
I'll let you know as I go into this week what exactly we plan on doing this weekend.

until next time

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment