Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Staying on Track


Hey Blog!

To get ahead of the curve I am going to be making a production schedule for myself that will outline my goals and checkpoints for my progress. Because the due date is April 14th, I have to make sure that I have a clear schedule that keeps me on track. My ultimate goal for this project would be to have the entire project completed before the end of March. This first week is going to be focused mainly on preliminary decisions like artist/genre selection and getting to know the brand of the chosen subject. After that I'll be diving head first into the creation process.

What I am most looking forward to along this journey is learning more about myself. I know that last time I was able to see how much I could do in the sense of creating a film opening, but because this time I had the opportunity to select a topic that interests me, I think I'll be able to create a final product that I am extremely proud of. I think I'll be much more enthused this time around and more motivated to create a final product that will not only impress others but impress myself.
AHHH! I'm swelling with excitement just as I write this.

Below I'll attach my production schedule and if anything changes I'll be sure to update you!




Until Next Time, 
Kyleigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment