Thursday, March 7, 2019

Blog Colors and Theme

Hey Blog!


As you know this is a very busy week for me. I am using this hectic time to focus only on the smaller aspects of my project. That's why today I have decided to use my previous research about color and the effect it has in people's mood and on branding to redesign my blog theme. At first I had initially planned on creating a promo package for a hip hop artist. Thusly, I wanted my blog theme to fit along the lines of a hip hop theme. Therefore, this is what my original blog looked like.

However, since I've begun this journey of self discovery through the branding process of myself and my image I wanted to incorporate my knowledge of color and its effect on mood and branding combined with the knowledge of myself and how I wish others to view me. I want to create a blog that I reflective of the topic and also reflective of myself. Ultimately this is what I came up with for the layout and color scheme of my blog and I have to say....... I absolutely love it. 


I'm not sure if I'll love this layout and design until the end, but as of right now I think this is perfect to represent the vibe I'm going for. If anything changes I'll be sure to update you!


until next time 

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment