Saturday, March 30, 2019

States Interference

Hey Blog!

So you'll never guess whats been going on with me! As you know, I live the busiest life known to man. Lately I have been non-stop booked with my extra curricular activities and a bit distracted by my college acceptances. Luckily though have been able to (for the most part) continue on my course of progress with my project. Right now I am in the final creative planning stages and am moving on to the execution process. I have my website layout finished so now ill be more focused on branding.

I want to dive super deep into my research for my whole branding process and have found some really helpful links with good information on the important specifics to my brand, so I'll be linking those below. Other than that though I have conducted a photo shoot with a good friend of mine for the photos that I'll be using on my website and digipak so I'll be blogging about that whole process once I get the pictures in. That's all for now.


Until next time,

Kyleigh,.

No comments:

Post a Comment