Sunday, March 3, 2019

Possible issues

Hey Blog!

So this week my family and my best friends and I booked our senior trip for over spring break! We are going to Cancun, Mexico! I am so excited. Only, there's one little tiny problem. The week if this trip is directly following another trip that I'll be taking for school. My theatre troupe and I will be traveling to Tampa, Florida to attend our states thespian competition, which I am also very excited for. These two trips are taking place in the last two weeks of March which are going to be critical times for the completion of this portfolio considering our due date is the first week of April! 😟😟

I am planning on creating a detailed schedule for the video production and editing as well as the photo shoot to get content for the website and digipak. Everything has to be done as soon as possible so that I don't end up being extremely behind schedule. I plan to bring my computer with me over my vacation so that I will still be able to do some work and keep up with my blogs. More updates to come.

until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment