Monday, March 4, 2019

Clean Slate

Hey Blog!

This week is going to be a very busy one for me! As you may know from my last years blogs, I am very active at school, participating in various sports, clubs, and performing arts. This week is the opening of Mamma Mia, a musical of which I've been in honored to be in the cast. This week is going to be totally focused on the show and making sure everything with that is perfect. It's been a long and enduring process so I'm very excited to finally get to perform and show everyone how hard we've been working.
However, just because it's show week doesn't mean that I'm going totally off the grid. I do plan to continue brainstorming ideas for branding and continue researching my genre. By the end of this week I plan to have solidified my final inspiration and sort of centralized theme toward my website and photo shoot theme. Hopefully by the end of this crazy and hectic week I'll be able to completely focus on this project and move my progression along a little faster. I'll be back with more updates later in the week.

until next time,

Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment